We respect your privacy rights. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that we collect from you, or which you may provide, during your use of our software application, PHYSIOTRACK, and website athttp://www.physiotrack.co.uk or http://www.physiotrack.ie (such site, together with PHYSIOTRACK, PHYSIOTRACK Service). This information includes personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended (the Act); and
- details of your use of the PHYSIOTRACK Service (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer and/or device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the PHYSIOTRACK Service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to ensure that content from the PHYSIOTRACK Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or device;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We do not use your information for any marketing purposes.< WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE COLLECTED BY ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING YOUR PHYSIOTHERAPIST OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF PHYSIOTRACK.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about its customers may be one of the transferred assets; and
You have the right to access information which we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act, and you can contact us at our registered address as given above. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You also have the right to ensure that we hold correct and up to date information. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, please contact us at our registered address. We may need to ask you for further information and identification to help us to comply with this request.
Finally, the PHYSIOTRACK Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.